Thursday, March 7, 2013

What a Crock!!!

I have several coworkers who are foodies like I am.  We have come up with a great idea: Crock Pot Tuesdays.  Each Tuesday one person brings something in a crock pot to feed everybody else.  So you bring once and you get free lunch the next 5-7 Tuesdays!

Last Tuesday I made Lemon Honey and Dijon Chicken.  Ridiculously easy and REALLY tasty!  This Tuesday, Louise brought a Filipino version of Chicken Mechado.  Also delicious!!  I can't wait to see that the next person brings!  The whole idea is to try new recipes and guinea pig your coworkers!!

Tomorrow, my friend Bobbi and I are going to FISH FRY!!  Not sure if it'll be at our high school or at Holy Cross.  Holy Cross has mac & cheese though, and that may be the deciding factor.  Sure, they're going to make money on me because it's All You Can Eat and all I can eat is about one fish stick, but the profit goes to the school or charity so I'm cool.  After fish fry it's back to Bobbi's house for yet another James Bond movie!!  I can never get enough Bond. 

Just about the only time you'll find me willingly going into a church!


I just couldn't make it to the 3rd time running this week.  I'm exhausted.  But I'll get some exercise on Saturday and that will be 4 days this week--possibly a record for me!! 

Well, "Thunderball" is almost over.  So I think it's time for me to get my lunch ready for tomorrow.

'Til next time,
K



No comments:

Post a Comment