Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Back to School

Back to school!  What do I mean by that?  Am I going back to college?  Or have I been watching Rodney Dangerfield movies??

This is a movie that is so bad, it's good!

No, I went to the doc for my annual physical today and when I stepped on the scale I weighed in at a svelte 169.4lbs!  This means that, since they weighed me before surgery, I have lost 64.2lbs!!  I was thinking about it and the last time I was this weight I was wearing a plaid uniform--culottes, a white blouse and a vest with a Crosier cross patch on it!  We've already discussed that I have always been a big girls, so it shouldn't surprise anyone that I was this heavy in the 8th grade. 

But now it's time to kick it into high gear and get some more of that exercise crap--stuff.  I am still one week one of Robert Ullrey's Couch to 5K podcast but it's getting a little easier so I might move on to week 2 next week.  I figure it's my workout routine so I can take it slowly if I like.

Darcy and I went to water aerobics last night and we've decided that we really miss Lacey--she was the only instructor we've had who really knew how to kick some butt in the pool!  So if you know any sadistic people who are certified to teach water aerobics who also need a job, send them on over to apply at the New Hope Y!  Heh.  Wednesday we'll go to the Y in Coon Rapids and THAT lady knows how to kick butt in the pool.  Now if we could only keep the kids out of our panes of the darn pool while we have class, that would make it perfect!!

I think I hear dinosaur feet so I'm off downstairs to do a little running!!

Oh, and check out the OM NOM NOM section of the blog as I've posted a few new recipes on there!

'Til next time!
K

No comments:

Post a Comment